UPDATE: As of July 22, 2013, Kate Middleton is at the hospital fixing to pop OUT this Royal Baby child!!
Just stay here and get your updates. I’m embedding my fav Royal reporters here so you can just keep up with their live streams.
Bump watches are fun, huh?
Fun for everyone except the bump holder, I can attest to that.
I apologize for the lack of celebrity updates on this blog, but I am more or less too concerned about the status of Kate Middleton’s pregnancy to care about anything else. I am on Royal Baby bump watch and have been for a really long time and I’m not even ashamed to admit it. Hi, I’m Amanda and I’m obsessed with an unborn child who is not mine.
Here are 10 reasons I’m ready for the royal baby
- I’ve been 40 weeks pregnant before and I know it’s no fun. I just want her to have it so she’s not pregnant anymore.
- I feel super sorry for all the journalists waiting outside the hospital. I mean, how many pairs of baby booties can Natalie Morales knit, anyway?
- It’s historical.
- I’m obsessed with royals.
- Kate Middleton is the best princess ever and I love her.
- I want to find out what the name is. (I’m going with a girl named Diana.)
- North West who? Exactly.
- I’m afraid CNN has reached the pinnacle of corniness and will soon have to pack up and go home. Will and Kate Plus One special? Nope, I’ll pass.
- It’s my birthday! Happy Birthday to me. Thanks Kate, a royal baby! It’s what I”ve always wanted!
- Me and Lindsey need something to text about incessantly all weekend, wait, who am I kidding, I’m sure that will happen whether or not the royal baby gets here this weekend.
Anyone else on Royal Bump watch?