Alright, folks, I am well aware that this Celebrity Roundup is late. Way late. But y’all I’m grumpy.
You see, Sunday we went to Mickeys Not so Scary Halloween Party and stayed up WAY past our bedtime…shockingly, the baby was the one who had the least trouble after it. As it turns out, I’m not 21 anymore and one night’s worth of terrible sleep devastates me for the entire week. This morning I was thisclose to letting my child walk out of the house shoeless. I’m from West Virginia, not him.
To make myself feel better, I’ve been bidding on crap on eBay. I’m seriously considering a purchase of the Essie Leading Later Winter 2012 collection:
LOOK AT THE GLITTER. RED GLITTER. I mean, I die. Please tell me if I should buy it or not in the comments below.
Now, how about some celebrity gossip to pull me out of my funk? That’s what you’re here for, right?
Yes. Yes we are.
- Nadya Suleman, better known — excuse me — ONLY known as Octomom, entered a rehabilitation center for dependence on anxiety medications. Octomom’s trip to rehab should be of no surprise to any of us considering she has 14 children.
- Wondering where Nadya Suleman’s children will be during her 30 day stay at the Chapman House Drug Rehabilitation Center? She’s tapped three nannies and two friends to divy up the child care duties. Wondering what her drug of choice has been? Xanax.
- TMZ reported Nadya Suleman Octomom rehab checkin was influenced and set up as a joint effort by her representative and Michael Lohan. The rep, Gina Rodrigiez, denied that Michael Lohan had anything to do with Octomom rehab checkin other than providing the centers’ phone number (which he has on speed dial)(I’m guessing)(but that’s probably true.)
- Dear MIchael Lohan: Intervention isn’t looking for someone to hire. Stop doing interventions. You’re not good at it.
- Meanwhile, the nannies hired during Octomom rehab stay say the kids are perfect angels and in “great spirits” since she’s been gone. Ruh oh, maybe she’s the problem. If she was Taylor Swift, she’d probably write a song about blaming her kids.
- Speaking of Taylor Swift, she’s uber obsessed with the Kennedys — more than anyone expected.
- Tim Tebow was spotted in a Florida bowling alley / hotspot Latitude 30 with actress Camilla Belle, who famously dated Joe Jonas while he was dating Taylor Swift, confirming that Hollywood is just like my sorority.
- Remember last week when Britney Spears’ former manager, Sam Lufti, who was more her drug pusher than her manager, started spilling all kinds of nonsense about her crazy downward spiral? Yeah, the judge told him to go away because he doesn’t have a leg to stand on and has dismissed the case. Score for Team Britney!
- As if Britney doesnt’ have enough to worry about, Lucky Magazine has her on the cover this month in a wig. Insult, meet injury.
- Jessica Simpson’s baby girl was a chicken and Jessica Simpson dressed as a woman with her boobs sticking out for Halloween. You know, I’ve had my ups and downs with Jessica Simpson, but I have to say…Weight Watchers is working for her.
- Avril Lavigne’s ex-husband, Deryck Whibley, and his model girlfriend dressed up as gender-bending images of his ex and her future husband, Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger, for Halloween. She makes a great Chad Kroeger and he makes a super ugly Avril, which is probably about right.
- Did you know the Real Housewives people used to be normal? I blame Andy Cohen.
- OMG YOU GUYS I ALMOST USED THIS BULLET AS
- Carie Underwood wore more dresses in one awards program (the CMA Awards that aired Thursday night) than I have in my closet.
Whew, that was jam packed! Now if only I could take a nap…