Alright, this is going to be a quick-and-dirty very special episode of the Celebrity Roundup. I’m stuffing you, literally, and that’s not even a misuse of the word literally, picture me cramming celebrity news and gossip down your pie-hole. I’d draw you a picture but I don’t have time. I’m about a half hour away from a potluck at work with Thanksgiving food. It’s the first Thanksgiving feast of the season for me and you’d better believe that I’m going to eat the daylights out of whatever is on the table. I love me some potluck.
With no further ado, a celebrity potluck (hosted by Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez):
- Romeo Beckham was spotted carrying his little sister, Harper Seven Beckham, in LA. How spoiled is Harper on a scale of one to ten?
- Jason Aldean and his wife, Jessica Ussery, are sticking together after Jason’s country music worthy makeout sesh with American Idol alum Brittany Kerr. Oh, man, you mean there isn’t going to be the traditional country music ending to this story? Durn.
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up. *gasp*
- Selena Gomez said she was blocking Justin Bieber from all forms of contact. (Except for Twitter.)(Apparently Twitter doesn’t count.)
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber were spotted back together at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills hotel Wednesday night. I guess she should have blocked him from Twitter after all.
- Michael Lohan found out he was the father of a 17-year-old girl he fathered during an extramarial affair in 1995. The reveal was caught on tape during an episode of Trisha Goddard (who? what? I can’t even…) Surprise! It’s a teenager! Maybe you won’t completely mess this one up!
- Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter, Stephanie, was arrested after allegedly overdosing on heroin.
- Kevin Clash, the voice of Elmo, took a leave of absence earlier this week when an accuser came forward with allegations he was involved in a sexual relationship with Kevin when he was 16. The accuser, Sheldon Stephens “model” and “entrepreneur” , later recanted his story — as rumors of a 6-figure settlement floated around the quaint Street of Sesame. Elmo sad.
- Actress Elizabeth Banks welcomed a second baby boy with the birth of her new son, Mangus, born via a gestational surrogate to her and her husband. Congrats on a healthy baby. And congrats for giving him a name that will haunt him the rest of his life.
I’m out of time! Enjoy your weekend!