Happy Friday! You made it! Do a happy dance!
Well, did you do a happy dance?
I sure did because this week has absolutely FLOWN by, which means next week will be super slow and will make me want to cut someone, per usual.
One wonders why this week seemed so much faster than other weeks. Was it because I had meetings every single day? Or because I’ve been up three mornings this week on the treadmill, so the extra pep in my step makes the day pass more quickly? Or possibly because there wasn’t much in the celebrity world to keep me hung up for hours reading all the ins and outs on TMZ.
Probably that last one.
So today, I present to you everything but the kitchen sink in terms of celebrity news. There weren’t any big stories — ok, there was one big story that TMZ won’t shut up about but it’s too grisly and awful and not funny, so I won’t say boo about it — but there were lots of little stories adding up to a quite random week of celebrity news and gossip. WE have babies! We have celebrity justice! We have celebrity “bumps”! We have celebrity hookups! It’s a smorgasbord of celebrity gossip goodness, so let’s dive on in.
- After a scathing cheating scandal, dramatic public apology and lots of awkward interviews, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattisnson have moved back into their Hollywood home together. Twihards can believe in true love once again.
- Amanda Bynes has pleaded not guilty to two counts of hit-and-run stemming from two separate incidents in L.A. She’s since moved to New York where she doesn’t have to get behind the wheel, which is probably best for everyone involved.
- Speaking of Amanda Bynes, she was dropped by her management team this week when the group said they “can’t help someone that [sic] doesn’t want to be helped.” It’s ok, because she already has a new management team; they live in her mind.
- Reese Witherspoon and husband Jim Toth welcomed a baby boy this week named Tennessee James. Two little known facts: Reese spend her childhood in Nashville, TN and her baby just finished his first play while gestating.
- Remember how Kerry Walsh kicked ass and took names at the London Olympics in August? Yeah, she was 5 weeks pregnant then. Makes my accomplishment of getting off the couch while I was 5 weeks pregnant look sort of lazy.
- Ke$sha said her new song, “Supernatural” was based on her intimate experiences with a ghost. Surprisingly, that’s not the most insane thing Ke$ha has ever said.
- Earlier this week, the Internet went cray with rumors of a second
fakedBeyonce pregnancy. Jay-Z squashed the rumor, saying only “God” will know when Beyonce ‘s surrogatewill become pregnant again.
- Lindsey Lohan’s costar in the upcoming Lifetime biopic, Liz & Dick (airing in November), Grant Bowler, said, “She’s pretty much Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated.” And then added, “I mean, if Elizabeth Taylor was reincarnated as a former child star with substance abuse problems…oh wait.”
- Did you know Demi Moore hasn’t filed for divorce from ex-husband Ashton Kutcher, with whom she split almost a year ago? Sources say their Kaballah marriage was a spiritual marriage with no legal ties. That explains….a lot, frankly.
Whew! If you got through this, I commend you. Now go forth and enjoy your weekend!