I’m a connoisseur of foods that are delicious and terrible for you. I’d rather eat out than pretty much anything in this world, but there are a few foodstuffs that I just can’t get behind. Certain foods just shouldn’t go together, ya know? Here are 10 foods from restaurants that should not exist and are wrong on so very many levels.
- Pizza Hut Pizolo – Half sub, half pizza. Only three dollars which is super scary. Listen, either you eat a sub or you eat a pizza. You can’t have both.
- Golden Corral Chocolate Fountain – I hate to imagine how many fingernails are in that chocolate fountain.
- Tudors Biscuit WorldThundering Herd - Named after my Alma Matter, located in my hometown, this biscuit includes a hash brown right there ON the biscuit.
- KFC Double Down – Why use bread when you can use breaded chicken. It’s the same…right?
- Steak N Shake Wisconsin Buttery Burger - Real butter melted on top of two patties, American cheese and a pile of onions and mushrooms. Just add butter to kick that heart attack up a notch.
- Golden Corral Cotton Candy – No. Just no. Stop it right now.
- McDonalds McGriddle – Essentially, a waffle with syrup squares used as bread for your breakfast sandwich. Too much, too early.
- Dairy Queen Oreo Cookie Jar – Oreos + Cookie Dough = sugar coma. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
- The Burger King Bacon Sundae – Gross. Vom. Here’s my dirty confession: I can take or leave bacon. There, I said it. I can definitely leave it when it’s in a sundae.
- Taco Bell Everything on the Menu – Now that I’m not in college, I’m saddened by Taco Bell in general.
Top 10 Tuesday with Many Little Blessings and