Have you linked up for Holiday Movie Mania? Linkup is open until December 26!
Holy moly, when did it get to be mid-December?
Heard of this thing called Christmas? It’s this awesome holiday that’s basically barreling toward us like three wise men on camels in ten — count em — TEN days.
Are you stressed yet? Not me. Hubby and I already gave each other our Christmas presents in our new iPhones and my gift to my family is me driving to West Virginia to visit. For the first time in a long time, I’m not worried at all about who is getting what.
All I’m feeling this year is comfort and joy.
This will be the last Celebrity Roundup from me before Christmas, so I’m really glad Hollywierd gifted me some great news this week — talk about joy. Thanks, celebs. I love it. It’s just my size and the color I love. I won’t have to return any of these stories for store credit.
THIS JUST IN.
I normally NEVER update my Celebrity Roundup after I write it, but this is totally worth it.
Perennially unlucky in love Britney Spears is engaged! Long-time boyfriend and former agent Jason Trawick popped the question during a romantic dinner Thursday night. As an unapologetic pop music fan, I’m truly excited to see Britney clean up her act and get it together. Congrats to the happy couple — a Kay’s commercial come to life.
Charlie Sheen gave the Twitterverse a Christmas gift it’ll never forget after he accidentally tweeted his personal cell phone number to Justin Bieber instead of sending it via direct message.
I’m going to ignore the fact that celebrities should know better by now and focus on the budding bromance between Charlie Sheen and Justin Bieber. What is the least common denominator here? Let’s see, it must be all of Charlie Sheen’s pop songs. No, that’s not it. Perhaps Justin Bieber’s fondness for hookers and coke. Hmm…that doesn’t sound right.
At any rate, I should be more shocked that this happened, but I am not because if celebrities start using Twitter correctly, what will I talk about?
HO HO HO! Santa must have dropped off Miley Cyrus‘s present early this year — or did he? Earlier this week, Miley Cyrus debuted a fuller figure in the chesticles area at the CNN Heroes ceremony, sparking rumors she has been surgically enhanced. She responded to the rumors on her Twitter feed, stating “these babies are all mine!” and “I’m 19. BOOBS GROW PEOPLE!” I’m so sorry we had to talk about Miley Cyrus’s boobs today. It could be worse — I could be reporting on the Kardashians.
OH NO. Wah wah waaahhh. I spoke too soon. Get uncomfortable, it’s time to talk about Kim Kardashian‘s sex tape.
During her annual 10 Most Fascinating People of 2011 special, Barbara Walters grilled the pseudo-celebrity about the 2007 sex-tape leak from 2007 and also questioned the Kardashian family lack of talent. Walters asked Kim ”You don’t really act; you don’t sing; you don’t dance,…You don’t have any — forgive me — any talent! Slow clap for Barbara Walters. Who said she wasn’t relevant?
Kim responded that it’s more difficult to get a reality show and make people love you for being you. You know you have some kind of personality disorder when you think a reality show to make people like you.
- Brooke Mueller, ex-wife of Charlie Sheen, checked herself into rehab two weeks after her arrest on drug and assault charges. All of Charlie Sheen’s ex-wives need to go through rehab to get off the drug called Charlie Sheen.
- Rob Kardashian is launching a sock company. Like, you know — socks. For your feet. With colors and stripes and adorable patterns and stuff. I think we’ve reached the bottom of the celebrity sponsorship barrel.
- Scarlett Johansson, star of the upcoming film We Bought a Zoo, admitted her fear of cockroaches and peacocks. Listen, birds are scary, that’s for sure but nothing puts as much fear into my own heart as cockroaches. Go on, girl.
- Angelina Jolie told Anderson Cooper that she and Brad cooked their own turkey this year for Thanksgiving. You and millions of other Americans. Would you like a gold star? Spoiler alert: it’s not real gold.
- Katy Perry is starting to fill out her tight little dresses, fueling pregnancy rumors. Looks like she’s 6 weeks pregnant with a rice burrito baby.
- Country singer Rodney Adkins was arrested for domestic abuse for allegedly attempting to smother his wife with a pillow. Could we get any more sterotypical, country music singer?
- Howard Stern will be replacing Piers Morgan as a judge on America’s Got Talent to the ire of the Parents Television Council. Maybe they should be more concerned with how terrible the talent is rather than who is judging.