Give her a warm welcome and think of me because while you are reading this fab Roundup, I’m chasing a 13 month old baby away from an antique nativity scene displayed at baby level. Merry Christmas to me.
Also a very special thank you to my sister, Sarah from princess and the blog for posting this while I was without Internet access. It takes a village to write a blog.
Pregnant celebrity stories this week:
WillowAlyson Hannigan showed off her new baby bump for the first time!
- Jennifer Garner continues to be my favorite celebrity mom because she always looks like a normal mom. Not to mention Ben Affleck’s shaggy look. Do you want to look at several of their family pictures from the year? I do!
- And Jessica Simpson? She’s a regular kind of pregnant woman, too. I feel like I can’t say anything bad because I was certainly a large pregnant woman, but, yeah…she may not make her goal of not going over 200 pounds.
And a few other fun stories:
- Something else I’m a little embarrassed to admit? I will certainly watch another 32 chapters of R. Kelly’s Trapped in the Closet. I hope he gets to make that happen.
- Mariah and Nick Cannon’s babies are actually really cute, featured in their first music video this week.
- Could this sweet Justin Bieber actually be the father of this terrible person’s baby? I say no. And I’ll continue to believe him unless the DNA test says differently.
- Lindsay Lohan ready for fake “Untitled” project to begin filming approximately never.
- Jon Bon Jovi is dead. Not really.
- Mad Men’s filming again finally! Look how happy Don Draper is.
Thanks for having me this week, Amanda. Anyone else who has made it through this whole roundup, check out my US Weekly posts that I’m hoping to manage more frequently in the new year.